Hat sizes are measured in centimetres, our hats come in sizes 56cm through 62cm. Below we have a guide to work out your head size.
How do I measure my head size?
1. Take a flexible tape measure or a piece of string and a ruler.
2. Wrap the tape measure or piece of string around your head above your ears running mid way down your forehead where you would like the hat to sit.
3. Take this measurement twice to double check
4. Another good way of determining what hat size you like is to use a hat that fits you comfortably. Take a measurement of its inside headband from the seam at the back. It’s worth pinning the tape as you go to make sure it’s accurate. Ignore the sizing written in the hat as every manufacturer uses slight variations on their sizing due to the materials.
5. If you get an in between measurement, round it up to the nearest size.
The hat measurements we use on this site are without ease. This will give a firm fit if it’s windy. If you like a loose fit take the next size up.
If you are buying for someone else a good way to check their head size is with a hat you know fits them in step number 4.
How do I care for my rainwear?
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Dry with a towel, leave to air out before packing away.
- Take care not to tear the plastic.
Where do you ship to?
- S.Rush is shipped from West Australia worldwide.
I'm a blogger/model/photographer/stylist/designer and would love to collaborate.
If you would like to collaborate with S.Rush, email email@example.com with your name, idea, website/instagram links and location.
How can I track my order?
Once your order has been shipped, you will be emailed your tracking information. If you are unable to access this email or did not receive it, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
What if an item is out of stock?
If there is an item, which is currently out of stock that you are interested in purchasing, send us an email and we will see what we can do email@example.com
I would like to see images of the glitter options.